Tuesday, July 29, 2008

George has came out of his cave!

Yesterday, for the FIRST time in a month, George is spotted outside his cave! Thanks to the effort of me, Yiwang and Leon, George finally is willing to come out and to most people's surprise- Playing basketball!

I guess seeing him in flesh has limited the myth that he have been secretly working out. He has grew, but not surprisingly- horizontally, adding more fat to his already vertically challenged body. George, if you are reading this, no offense, but this is exactly what you are doing to yourself by sitting in front of a computer all day.

Since its Tuesday again, me and my crew went to see movies. We bought a ticket which is only 5 dollars and seen The Dark Night and Hellboy( Don't ask me how we watched 2 movies with one ticket).

The Dark Night lived up to its hype, its pretty darn good. I can see why some people raved for that movie, but then again, it is no-where near the level of Wall-e for me.

HellBoy isn't very good, good characters and some exciting parts but thats it. An very average movie at best.

Look like we finally gotten into a bit quieter in terms of weather. Its been literally raining everyday of last week. Watch to see if this year will go on the record books in terms of total precip.

Gotta go for now and answer those questions for those desperate height growth seekers! :P

No comments: