Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm going programing!

Despite my lack of computer knowledge and knowing only one crappy computer language, I would be making a program anyhow, the height calculator for my grow tall blog. This calculator would contain a Tanner Stage Calculator(which one of them you need to measure the length of your balls). A final height calculator. I would be making the beta of this program on the crappy Turing, but thankfully my dad would be able to make the final program.

I am getting a steady dose of visitors on my blog everyday! That would dramatically increase after I get that letter from Google(I'll be earning money bitches!).

It looks like we would be going to Wonderland soon, whether or not I would be pussy enough to ride some rollercoasters all depend on how I feel that day :P .

Its been so fast, there is only one month of summer left, I certainly had my share of fun and accomplishment this summer.!

Have fun guys!

No comments: