Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SOOO much to talk about!

Its been a week since I last posted, and there is such a good reason, every one of the last few days have been jam packed with events!

Everything started off on Thursday where me and my crew heads out to wonderland. It was a wonderful day! Lots of events going on! In the end, most of us rode all but one rollercoaster, unfortunately, we could not get any of these three wimps(George,Ivan, Yiwang) to go on the beheamoth, thus resulting Leon going on it alone, and don't ask me why this guy like to ride rollercoasters alone!

The morning shower limited the number of people lining up for the rides, going on that particular Thursday is all in my plan! :P

I only got to go to bed at 12 at night and I have to wake up the following day at 7, why? Obviously its because of the Olympics Opening ceremony! It looks like its an epic fail for those Tibetian wanna-bes, their desperate attempt to ruin the great games failed sadly, like all Olympics, Sports takes over the politics behind it.

China is currently leading the gold metal race as expected, while US is leading the total metal race. Go China!

I was about to diss Canada so bad for getting the grand total of 0 medals, but nooo, those damn athletes have to get three medals the day before! Boo Hoo!(Nah just kidding, go Canada!)

I heard of the news that Leon the noob guy is changing schools???????????? Does that mean we can't make fun of him anymore???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: