Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So here I am again(or epic failing again)


I had already lost track of the number of times I have created my blog, if you read the first post of this blog, you should clearly see the date of the last post, yes September of last year. I had ironically stated how I've given up so many times and this might be the time I didn't. Unfortunately, you know how that effort had failed. Now one year later, I am one year older(no duh!), hopefully I will finally be here to stay.

There is an old saying, things look harder than it appears. This holds especially true for the term dedication, just look at you(yes YOU). How many times have you been able to persist in doing something in hope to achieve a goal?

I've been the victim of ill dedication for many times throughout my brief 15 years on earth. It's only this summer that I finally stick to a healthy routine of exercise and eating. It is also this summer that I dedicated myself into going to library, and hopefully, this summer is also the time I will dedicate myself to this blog!

Well, enough with the motivation talk, lets have some fun!

Today marks the third time I've watched the movie "Wall-E" in the movie theatre, once as a volunteer at a summer camp, then with my friends and today with my family. Yes, Wall-e is definately one of my favourite movies, but I would definately not go watch the same movie 3 times in a row on my own!

When Leon asked Yiwang, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" , He responded naturally "Your Mom!". Though we already come to expect what he usually gonna say. It still brought a few chuckles.

Btw, I am now 164.5 cm!

Anyways, I'll call it a night for now. Hopefully, after I clicked enter after this sentence, I would not be clicking the same key as the guy in the picture above.

1 comment:

The Music Guru said...

Just Passing by.. Just Passing by.. Good Blog noob! Later..