Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little kids from hell

I've been dealing with enough little kids this summer. From volunteering at a summer camp to babysitting parents' friends' kids. They have all been giving me enough trouble. From playing hide and seek to trying to catch them running into the streets, I definatley have wasted enough sweats on them!

And I thought I would be catching a break while playing b-ball with my friends, but I was wrong.

Three little kids from the same family comes almost everyday to the basketball court, the oldest is only 9, so obviously there is no way they can play with us. After telling them several times to stop shooting while we are playing a game, I finally got frustrated, took their ball by force. It is the actions that follows which surprised me, the kids with their ball try to hit me aiming at my crouch! after I stopped them, they uttered swear words that I never imagine little kids could say( Yes even the littlest at 5 year old)!

Despite their mishaps and their corrupted minds, they still give me a bit of laughs. When Yongshun came to play ball aftet summer school, one kid told Yongshun some utter nonsense, Yongshun ask the kid, "Did you fail math?" This is followed by the immediate response of the kid, "Did YOU fail math?" Which caused Yongshun to be speechless and laughter from others.(There is a reason he went to summer school you know ;) ).

Seriously, if this is the future of the Earth. We could as well say hello to world war III.

No comments: