Friday, July 25, 2008

Off to volunteering again

It turns out that going to the recreational centre to ask is an excellent idea. Ever since the first week, I've been waiting for my phone to ring informing I got another week of volunteering, it never happened.

When I went there today, it turns out that getting another week is as simple as just asking for it, and I guess if I never asked, he would never bother to phone me again. Thank god the light bulb finally turned on in my head!

This is like shooting 2 birds dead with one stone, I get to bully little kids along with my friend Yiwang AND finishing what is left of my volunteering hours. Just like what Yiwang is usually says: "OH YEAH!"

Got pwned in Tennis today, don't know I would suck that bad after not playing it for a long time, got that guy Mark trash talking me. I guess its just too bad for me.

Gonna watch Batman the Dark Knight on Tuesday, which is half price in STC, me and my friends being cheap Asians always take advantage of that! Heard its a pretty good movie, but I doubt its gonna beat Wall-E in my mind.

Poor Leon, got owned by me the last few days, I would let him go today cause I feel sorry for him :P. Anyways, be sure to check those videos, they are classic!

Toronto has a new rainfall record! Its been broken the day before yesterday after the thunderstorm, its funny how the snowfall record almost got broken the winter before. If this is what global warming brings, then BRING IT ON!

No comments: