Thursday, July 24, 2008

American Leon VS Sudanese Leon








Some of you may recognize the video as the geo presentation we did this June, and some of you may just recognize just a stupid noob, but whatever you recognize, you will get a laugh nevertheless, courtesy of me!

On the topic of Americans, Its the presidential showdown between Barrack the Black guy VS George W. Bush the second. Whoever wins will have the honour of becoming the puppet of the dictator who truly controls the US government.

Beijing Olympics, or should I say military lockdown, looks to be ready. Thanks to those Tibet bastards, SWAT TEAMS, Army forces, radar, fighter planes, missles and anti-terrorist groups surrounds the city of Beijing. Instead of displaying the countdown to the start of the Olympics, most Chinese people are countdown to the finish of it, and when it finally does, everybody would breath out a sigh of relief thinking thank god this is over!

It looks like I might be off bullying little kids again(volunteering at summer camp), stay tuned, and for now, its time for me to enjoy those videos!.

13 comments:

The Music Guru said...

I definitely oppose this!!! Why would you post this on!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for this Leon dude

theyoungweatherman said...

wow wow wow, who are you all anonymous people, at least put a name!

The Music Guru said...

I helped you for your project and this is how you repay you!!!

The Music Guru said...

Terry, dig a grave for yourself!!!

The Music Guru said...

if anyone talks to me about it !! you are dead

The Music Guru said...

shut up

theyoungweatherman said...

I'll show you whos the boss on this blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What is wrong with this Leon character?! Can't say I blame him. These videos are embarrassing

theyoungweatherman said...

thank you for the love and support guys!

Anonymous said...

Well does!! These videos are funny:)

Anonymous said...

Passing by, passing by. Leon got GGed, want to post your revenge soon??
Looking forward to Terry vs Leon :D

theyoungweatherman said...

Lets see if Leon can acomplish anything on the blog without my help XD