Wednesday, July 23, 2008

this and that


The library

my "fun" spot so far this summer and probably for the rest of my summer. I've been going to the library daily this summer for 3 hours.

Some of you might call me boring, some of you might call me a nerd, but whatever, going to the library had been my "thing" this summer. At least now, I will have more "nerdy" knowledge than all of you(even Leon). Also, I'd at least have something to say when Asian adults ask me what I've been doing this summer.

After I returned early from Library today due to fear of heavy rain. I found myself locked outside my house for 30 minutes. Turns out my parents went to pick me up because of the bad weather. Go figures.

I'm laughing hard at Leon's attempt to creat a blog, I wonder how long would this last, over and under at 3 days. Anyways you can find it at yourtwodads.blogspot.com ( notice the url), and mind you, I know his password. It has something to do with the word "homosexual".

Anyways, at least something good came out of going to the library. I bet you don't know that according to Derwin's evolution theory, you therotically cannot have two biological dads? Also, according to commen sense, Leon is a noob?(but everybody knows that).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the best Terry, I know I suck

Anonymous said...

Omg, Leon got GGed