Monday, September 28, 2009

The official start to the unofficial start

Boxes of books are being piled at my home right now, I hope they can disappear as fast as possible!

26 books were sold the last few days mainly thanks to the effort of my mom. I didn`t really start selling books at my school yet except for a few eager friends who already given me money.

I was urged on by my classmates to show my book to my English teacher today(I didn`t plan to do that until next week). She made the whole class clap for me. Kind of awkward but awesome at the same time!

Guys, just pay attention to the sidebar on the progress of things. I don`t expect many books to be sold this week, if my mom can help me bring the total up to 100 by this Sunday, I am well overachieving. I will have a update on things every few days or so about the progress in detail and some interesting encounters.

That`s all for now!

No comments: