Saturday, September 19, 2009

Things starts to look brighter!

Guess what, I want to write again! I thought I would take so much longer to recover from the mental stress of writing the first book. However, it seems my mind is hyper again with fresh writing urges already! I will still wait a few more month to really start to get my imagination going. However, this is definitely good news for my upcoming book I want to finish in 2 years!

As you may notice, it seemed like I've already sold 12 books before the campaign started. How did that happen? Well, two of my friends already had given me the money before any plans made for the pre-sale. So I already put them up for buying the first two books. I myself will buy 10 copies of my own book (sounds weird, but that's actually what I'm doing). So far we have a grand total of 12 books sold with 25 dollars fundraised(hey it's only fair I give myself the four dollar price as well for working so hard!).

Things started to finalize on how exactly I'm I going to carry on the first phase of my fundraiser, details should be made tomorrow and posted Monday or Tuesday.

Everything is looking super special awesome. When life throws a huge boulder at you, you just have to go around it, that's all. Now that I almost went around, I could almost see that endless path again. Let's get going!

No comments: