Thursday, September 17, 2009

The payback

After the determination of countless trips to the main office and countless encounters with the staffs. All I got was that I can't do a charity fundraiser in the school because I am adding "competition". This is definitely not over.

Because of what happened on Monday(read below), I shall show my wrath! I will paint school walls with graffiti and initiate food fights in cafeteria.... nah!

This "revenge" I am going to embark on will be very subtle, I will simply "obey" her order and not sell the book officially at school. However, along with a large number of classmates, I will indeed sell the book in ACI through people.(yes, I am still allowed to do THAT).It is utterly ridiculous I have to take this step, but at the same time, this is really not quite far off in effectiveness.

Most of my classmates were outraged as well by the ridiculous rejection, many of them were willing to lend their hand in helping me with the distribution of the fundraiser. So far I am estimating 15-20 people who will also sell the books for me. A target of 300 books should definitely be achievable no matter

No Protest here from this charity organization, no more fancy announcements and good looking posters. If the school wants to add obstacles in the way of a charity fundraiser, I will just suck it up and bend another way(what else can you do in a dictatorship government). It will be rather ironic if we were to fundraise much more money than anything the school had "officially" done.

No comments: