Friday, September 11, 2009

Just around the corners!

I still remember how I got that tune "just around the corners", which came from a health video we watched in grade 7. That was awfully pedo, and something you probably don't want to know.

However, what you do want to know is that the first phrase of the fundraiser is indeed just around the corners!

The book is finally in print! After tedious amounts of checking, re-checking, designing and more designing, I am glad to say this part of the job is done! Yes, I've talked to the vice principal a few days ago, he proved the general idea. However, I still need a complete discussion about the specifics with the principal.

Currently, I am working on an official mission statement and sales plan which can be used not only for myself but for many people that I need to work with such as the principal, mall staff and the media.

I will be discussing some specific plans with the principal on Monday, as well as giving him the mission statement and sales plan. If all goes well, he would provide me even more help on this. Not so well? Things will still go according to plan!(Mostly).

No comments: