Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things are better than expected

What an awesome week this is! Nothing but positivity to report, other than getting a mark off in a biology lab :(

Anyway, let me get to the point. The last few days, I've consistently sold around five books in school a little over a week before the actual fundraiser started! Many of my classmates/friends are already too eager for me not to give them the book earlier. I've got another helper in grade 9. I'll leave Tony Cheng to organize the fundraiser in his grade with about 50 books!

So far, I am getting all positive feedbacks for my book except for one minor typo error. I doubt most people gotten to the point of this book yet, but it`s pretty awesome people already likes it :D

Thank you once again for everyone who is helping me! I guarantee our goal will be reached!

No comments: