Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back on track

I gotta admit, I was kinda sidetracked the last week and a half on some... erm... stupid stuff. ( I don't think I need to get to that).

No, I did not run for anything this year even though I kinda wanted to. Too much drama, I don't like it and crappy SAC doesn't really mean much anyways. I need to focus my attention on more important things, and that thing is definitely my book!

after thinking for a while, I decide to only roll out two and a half new work in this book. It will still continue 20 pieces of short stories/poems(somehow ;D). I did some cutting and trimming on some other parts such as the intro and the stuff at the end. More details on these specifics I will tell you later but I want to tell you now the NEW stuff I want to ADD.

6 ARTISTIC DRAWINGS!

Yes, my new edition will be illustrated! NOT by me of course( it would be distorted stick figures if that was the case), but by a few of my friends. I haven't worked out the exact kinks on this yet, but I am sure these guys will not disappoint :P

No comments: