Thursday, May 28, 2009

My first book will be for a good cause!


The kid full of ideas is back again, and this time I will have immediate action.

Since I will be finishing my first "book" by the end of summer and since the chances of getting anything published from an unknown author is extremely slim, I thought of a fantastic idea to not only to get started on my writing career but also making a world a better place.

After I finished this book, I will be printing them out in copies and sell it for a low price( around 3 bucks). ALL the money I earned from this will go directly to a charity foundation(Which one is TBD). This means that I will be covering all the printing costs by my self and which ever money you paid for the book will be the amount donated to that charity

During the summer, I will also be contacting several charities for their support on this charity fundraiser and I will eventually determine which charity I will be donating all the money to.

Eventually, I will expand this into a club sort of thing where everybody can contribute their own writing selling for charity. But for the first book, I will be selling "imagine a world" by me starting from the beginning of next year.

If you are reading this the first time here and is support this idea of mine or is willing to help me, please comment "support" in the comment section of the note on facebook. Once I get 20 supporters, I will make a group titled "Terry's write for charity group" and get started from there. This group will be used for updates and further information. theyoungweatherman.blogspo
t.com will be the official site of this for now and also be used for the same purpose

Thank for all the support and by writing "support", you are already taking the first step for this good cause!

No comments: