Thursday, September 4, 2008

The first few days of school

Its that time of the year again. Books, Lockers, Homework, more homework.

Getting adjusted to regular school routine is pretty hard.... not . For me, I always liked fresh routines. Waking up earlier is no problem, instead, I am excited to wake up and start my exercises and stretches. Going to school is no problem either, I get to meet alot more people all of a sudden, my mouth also becomes a bit more chatty. Instead, it is the repitition that I hate, and unfortunately, that is what I will get for the next 9 month!

Been to every single of my course classed now. Out of the 8, one of them is all boys phy. ed. three of them only have a few girls! Man that sucks. Well, atleast I have a co.ed phy.ed as well, I will be learning health with girls, that could be awkward and exciting at the same time.

One of the teacher is named Ms.Kill( with one less L). Kind of a scary name, and yes, she did say that she will kill off at least one of the students at the end of the year, in order to live up to her name of course.(She's probably joking, or is she.....)

Got a monotone voiced teacher for math, which is the best subject to have a teacher like that. Since I'm too pro at math(I'm the best of course!), it means better sleep for me in class!

No comments: