Saturday, April 3, 2010

Throwing some schedule in

One thing I usually like to do is to make a schedule for myself. The problem is, I usually don't follow them! In order to put more pressure on myself as well as informing you guys. I will post here the official(tentative) schedule of "imagine a world" and even my novel "Chicklet"

April 5th- Official Table of Contents, Author's note and NEW dedications out

April 15th- Rough draft of new work done

April 30th- All primary editing done

May - I will be handing this over to my parents and go through a few adults and then contact UNICEF again.

June 20-30 My target for the second edition of "imagine a world" to be printed out

July and August - Fundraising! Publicizing! Making the noise as loud as possible.

September- October - Who knows what I would be doing in the school around this time, I really don't want to bother with those guys in the administration again.

September 2010- April 2011- SUPER BUSY.... marks... university aps, scholarship essays... oh Gawd!

May 2011 - September 2011- OFFICIAL commencement to my writing of the book "Chicklet"

June 2012 - My target date for the submission of the manuscript to publishing agents.

No comments: