Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another long weekend for me, time to get more work done!



Wow, how amazing was that, I finished everything I was supposed to on time this Monday! I hope all of you already read the table of contents, authors note and dedications, if not, they can be found on facebook(it's open to everybody).

Technically, this is my second and last school day of the week for me. Tomorrow is literacy test for the 10s and Friday is a buffet for accounting conference. Btw, did I mention how much I despise accounting? Oh well, at least I get a day of free buffet from this course!

Me being free with very little homework needed to be finished means more writing time for moi. Whether I am going to spend the time wisely or not, really depend on how successful I am at fighting the lazy guy within me. However, after I spilled out the bs that happened to me during the fall to my friends, I feel alot more motivated to get this thing going again.

So it's back to pen and paper for me again, or more realistically, typing keyboards on the computer!

No comments: